This page will redirect you to the new home of Online Dating Insider in 10 seconds.
« Yahoo Personals has a new GM |
| Yahoo, Technorati "Dating Industry" search »
November 28, 2005
Spam filter woes
Thanks to all of you who pointed out that your comments were not making it onto the blog. Turns out our publishing system (Movable Type), somehow had the phrase "online" added to it's blacklist of phrases, making most everyone's posts get stuck in the junk filter. Things should be back to normal now.
A list of the last 50 comments is available in the left sidebar. Please, if you're going to leave a comment, don't be an anonymous coward, at least list your blog or website or dating site.
To reiterate, I *never* remove comments, unless they are patently offensive or spam. Patently offensive means even I get the shivers reading something, and that would take a lot.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Uncategorized
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Online Dating Insider Has Moved to Onlinedatingpost.com
- AdWords Keyword Tips From Adisem
- Match Local Totally B0rked
- Remove Traces of Holiday Cheer With Photochop
- Track Competitors Keyword Purchasing With SpyFu
- What People Are Searching For
- Mo' Money for Spark Networks President