« Insomnia Science Discussed at NIH |
| The Brain Business -- Great Potential and Big Risks »
Posted by Zack Lynch
Thou art that, that thou art - Baba Muktananda
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: X-tra
1. Kevin Jones on July 2, 2005 7:39 PM writes...
intriguing change of pace. would love to see the reaction and any dialogue it launches.
2. Chandra on July 3, 2005 1:59 PM writes...
Is this saying - You are what you are?
What ever you try to be on the outside cannot fool the discernable eye or on a higher plane, you cannot fool God.
3. Bubstar on July 4, 2005 11:16 PM writes...
To me this means no matter how hard we try we are still basically carrying out the same behaviour same patterns of thought.
4. Angelica Navarro on July 5, 2005 2:35 PM writes...
The beauty of art, is art of making art.
Being is an Art!
5. Ross Mayfield on July 9, 2005 3:02 AM writes...
You are what you create
EMAIL THIS ENTRY TO A FRIEND
About Us |
Contact Us |
© Copyright 2006 Corante. All rights reserved. ()