« Keep Your Pulse on Mental Health Issues |
| Science and Society Weekly Internet Radio Program »
January 6, 2005
New Web-based Treatment Tool for Schizophrenia
Psychnotes reports on a "new Web-based treatment algorithm will be available in January 2005 to help clinicians determine the best medication for patients with schizophrenia. A team of international psychopharmacologists led by Herbert Meltzer, MD of Vanderbilt University Medical Center recently completed the new algorithm designed to offer clinicians a resource as they make treatment decisions.
The project is part of the International Psychopharmacology Algorithm Project (IPAP) with the goal of developing new Web-based tools to improve the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurodevices
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chinese Cover of The Neuro Revolution
- The Neuro Revolution Lands In China
- How Neuroscience Will Change the World - My Interview on Reason.tv
- Neuroscience Hearing on Capitol Hill Wednesday Sept 29, 2pm
- The Neuro Revolution Published in Japan as "Neuro Wars"
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20