« Keep Your Pulse on Mental Health Issues |
| Science and Society Weekly Internet Radio Program »
January 6, 2005
New Web-based Treatment Tool for Schizophrenia
Psychnotes reports on a "new Web-based treatment algorithm will be available in January 2005 to help clinicians determine the best medication for patients with schizophrenia. A team of international psychopharmacologists led by Herbert Meltzer, MD of Vanderbilt University Medical Center recently completed the new algorithm designed to offer clinicians a resource as they make treatment decisions.
The project is part of the International Psychopharmacology Algorithm Project (IPAP) with the goal of developing new Web-based tools to improve the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Neurodevices
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Neurotech 2010: Translational Researchers Highlight Innovation
- The Neuro Revolution in China Progressing
- Speakers for Neurotech 2010 - Boston, May 19-20
- Giving the Brain a Voice: NIO Public Policy Tour in DC tomorrow
- McGovern Institue for Brain Research at MIT Goes Web 2.0
- The Neurodiagnostics Report 2010: Brain Imaging, Biomarkers and NeuroInformatics
- Neuropharma FDA Approvals Down in 2009
- Tel Aviv Neurotech Cluster Thrives